Polybone is the revolutionary 100% synthetic bone substitute composed of B-TCP that supports bone growth and polyphosphate that accelerates bone reconstruction. Polybone has the macro and micro porous structure which allows the vessel and bone to easily grow into the cavities and provide a scaffold on which new bone can grow.
PolyBone is Beta-tricalciurn phosphate based bone substitute.
- Polybone powder type consists of powder and liquid components. When powder and liquid are
- mixed together, crystal structure is formed by chemical reaction.
- Polybone granule type and block type are thermally formed interconnected porous structure which
- is a mixture of B-TCP and polyphosphate.
- PolyBone's bone formation mechanism is promoted by polyphosphate ingredient which activates
- BMP and accelerates bone regeneration, This mechanism will achieve the best results in variety of
- surgeries involving bone fracture, craniofacial surgery, spine plasty, oral surgery, etc.
- B-TCP based bone reconstruction and substitute material
- Fast bone reconstruction and regeneration
- Excellent bio compatibility and biodegradability
- Interconnected macro and micro porous structure provides better osteogenesis
- Various product types and Sizes: powder, granule, and block type
- Ideal hardening time (less than 5mins) and no exothermic reaction